Saturday 26 September 2009

First Post of Second Year

Fist is my character lineup for the story beat assignment, the quality isnt so good since i scanned the original then printed it out, then scanned it again.


Secondly is my storybeats it took me a while to do this assignment since my peers kept shooting down all my ideas, i then came up with this idea, which few didnt like until they saw it drawn out, and Nacy seemed to like it to some extent, other then the first panel for the placement of the bear, and the last pannel as to quote Nacy, "it looks as if the bear has got exploding diarrhea," haha, she is awesome.


Thirdly ive got my rough Painting idea, pretty much step for step as to what i did.


An Edit on my rouch colour test, Mike told me to keep the colous more like the tonals, and to change the 'grassy' area to a cooler colour so i figured that this would do...

2 comments:

Trent Correy said...

Hey victor, thanks for the somment man. Your stuff looking really good...taking after your bro. That color test is sweet at the bottom, nice work, I'm looking forward to what you'll do in the future..
I voted for Carlo's movie, it kicked ass!

Victor Preto said...

Thanks, hopefully you'll be seeing my name at the end of some credits soon enough :P hopefully lol